0330 122 8309
Chloe Park | Financial Controller
Navigating the factoring market is made really simply by InspiredFactoring; they put me in touch with three credible providers within an hour.
What is Invoice Financing?
Invoice financing generally refers to a third party such as a bank or financial institution buying your unpaid invoices for a fee. In the UK, there are two types of invoice financing. Using factoring, the financier will manage your sales ledger and collect outstanding invoices. Selling your debt up front at a percentage of the invoice means that your customers will know you use factoring. Using invoice discounting, the financier lends you money against your invoices. When you collect the outstanding invoice, the money is used to repay the financier.
Who are InspiredFactoring?
We are experts in the B2B cost comparison industry with independent knowledge on invoice factoring and discounting. Using our free service, our experts can identify systems that are suitable for your business. Within one hour, the cheapest four suppliers will contact you with tailored quotes. You just need to take a minute to fill out the form above and select the best quote. Making an informed decision easy and fast can be as simple as that!
- Free up time by letting professionals manage your sales ledger
- Improve your cash flow by receiving invoices directly
- Protect your business against bad debt and late payment
The InspiredFactoring approach:
- Over 20,500 business helped already throughout the UK
- Our independent experts work closely with the top suppliers
- We source the entire market based on YOUR requirements